Course dates 2015: to be defined in July 2015
Location: Università di Firenze, Via Laura 48, Firenze
Closing date for enrollment:
Course language: English
Total hours: 70 academics hours
ECTS (European Credit Transfer System): n. 10 credits
Maximum number of participants: 25. Minimum number of participants: 12.
To enroll in the Advanced Training Course a Bachelor's degree (BA, BSc) is required. Persons who do not have a university degree may participate in the course as student auditors. Priority will be given to graduated participants. The status as student auditor will be mentioned in the final certificate.
- Completed enrollment form:
- Copy of an identity document;
- Your signed curriculum vitae.
Admission will take into account the date of submission and CV of the candidates. The final list of participants will be published on the site http://pace.unipi.it the day after the registration deadline. The proof of payment must be sent to the Secretary of CISP within Monday 29th September. Enrollment will become effective only upon delivery of payment certificate.
The full cost for the Advanced Training Course is € 500.00.
Following reduced rates apply:
- € 450.00 for students currently enrolled in the Universities of Pisa or Florence.
- € 400.00 for students enrolled in degree courses in "Science per la pace" at the University of Pisa; Students enrolled in degree courses in "International Relations and European Studies" or "Development Economics - Advanced Development Economics ", at the University of Florence; Students enrolled in at least one other Advanced Training Course.
- € 350.00 for graduates in "Science for Peace" at the University of Pisa or in "International Relations and European Studies" or in "Development economics - Advanced Development Economics", University of Florence.
- € 300.00 for alumni of the Master "Ge.Co." and Master "Mediation of social and intercultural conflicts"
Methods of Payment
Payments must be made by bank transfer to the following account:
- University of Pisa
- IBAN code: IT55Y0856270910000011156676
- BIC / SWIFT code: BCCFIT33
- Purpose of payment (causale di versamento): " CISP-sottoconto 22- Iscrizione CAF"
Frequency and final certificate
Attendance is mandatory. A final certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended at least 75% of lessons.
At the end of the course participants are requested to take a final exam (submit 7-8 pages essay). Successful completion of the exam will be mentioned in the final certificate.
Dr. Lisa Venzi
CISP - Via Emanuele Filiberto Duca d'Aosta, 1 - 56127 - Pisa
Tel. +39 (0)50 2211202 - 200